Family Memories

8/23/2006

My Dad

submitted by Carol

Mark and Gene, thank you so much for getting this started, I have wanted these memories written - so not forgotten - for such a long time.
Nick, who is named after Zazy was upset because everyone knew Zazy and he didn't, so Nick This is all for you!!! Enjoy your namesake.

I was always known as Lou's daughter, (never had a name of my own) everyone knew him and loved him. I knew that he would always be there to protect me, even after I got married Norm knew that Dad would beat him up if he ever hurt me!
Arm Wrestling, he couldn't be beat He had the largest hands and fingers I ever saw

Beth, remember your wedding and how Zazy told the rabbi that he didn't know how to play pool?? He had that rabbi wrapped around his little finger by the nights end.

Zazy loved children, his daughter, his first grandson Bruce, the boy he never had, he finally had someone to teach sports to, but to his surprise his granddaughter Beth was the superstar. His face would light up with one of the last grand children he knew and that was Allison. He would do what ever she told him to do, sit where ever she said and when she was 3 and he would see her at nursery school at the JCC, she wouldn't let the other kids say Hello to "Her Zazy!", she even yelled at the men in the swimming pool for spritzing her zazy

He taught me Baseball: I could really hit that ball,
Bowler: I knew how to line up my thumb with the arrows and throw the greatest curve with the best bowling form in the league,
Racquetball, basketball, track, etc. Jeannie may have been daddys little girl but I was Daddys little tomboy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home