Family Memories

12/14/2006

In Spirit

My parakeet PIP died two days ago. My thoughts on that day were about the simple life he led, happily chirping away at his mirror image all day long and the pleasant times we shared when I would let him fly around the bathroom while I cleaned his cage. Today I am amused by memories of Pete, Zazy's amazing parakeet that he had when I was young. The thoughts of Pete lead me back to memories of Grandma and Zazy, a frequent occurence.
I wonder if the British medium and clairvoyant Lisa Williams is for real, the one with the television show on Lifetime. She intimates that many people have spirits of loved ones who have passed on (among others) that hover around the living. As often as my memories and feelings for Grandma and Zazy present themselves, I believe they are hovering around me as well. They made a strong and positive impact on my life during the time we shared. It hasn't stopped with their passing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home