Family Memories

8/26/2006

Movie Star Lingerie

-Beth-

I remember going down to Zazy and Grandma's basement. He let us pick pajamas from his sample collection to take home. It always felt like a very strange place to me because it was filled with all kinds of boxes and old furniture. I have a vivid memory of an ironing board with a light hanging over it from a cord attached to the ceiling. Strange, the things one remembers.

Related to this, I remember one of Zazy's words of wisdom from his traveling salesman days. He told me that when you are driving and your front window fogs up, just crack open your window a little and it will clear up right away. Go figure! Of course, he was right. It works great. I've done it many times and thought of him every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home